PREPPY POLKADOTS

by - 10:52:00 am

Happy thanksgiving guys.Wish I had an American friend so I could enjoy all those delicious thanksgiving treats. Anyways I wore this look yesterday and I think this look is very thanksgiving appropriate. I paired my blue polka-dot skater skirt with a pink printed top. This look works because these two colors compliment each other.I wore sheer tights and nerd glasses to make this look very preppy and somewhat formal.


What do you guys think of my sheer tights? I had no choice, at school somehow one of the legs got a hole so I created a hole on the other side so that it matches.Somehow, I think it works.






OUTFIT DETAILS
Skirt: Street Market
Shirt: Vintage
Shoes: Street Market
Bag: Street Market
Belt: Street Market
Nerd Glasses: 60 Shop
Necklace: Forever 21

A lot of street market buys. What can I say? I don't shop expensive and I always get great deals when I shop on the street.

 I just want to say I'm  thankful to God for my life, family and friends. I have come a long way and I'm not the same person I was a year ago. What are you thankful?
Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to comment and keep coming back from more.
bloglovin 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Very girly and pretty! I like how you added the hole, lol but creative!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - @nylonlover69 on Twitter4 Dec 2013, 14:44:00

    Gorgeous skirt! And I love your presence of mind to take the lemons that the first hole in your nylons were and make them into lemonade by creating your own style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

      Delete
  3. hi..lol if i hadn´t read it carefully i was about to storm forward..asking who made those weird/nice tights...but since you cut them yourself outa accident..i´d say...well done..due to quick personal inventions...lol looks diy...and under that circumsatances: OK...but imho..i would not cut open tights just for fashion reasons...but hey i´m a guy ..so who cares..lol

    ReplyDelete