ANKARA THINGS

by - 10:36:00 am

Hey y'all, happy new month.Can you believe the year is almost over ? I am still in shock, it went by so fast but this year was a year filled with many accomplishments. As you can probably tell, this is an old picture since I still have a side cut and braids. Well, I wore this outfit to church about a month ago. I got this Ankara, African print skirt made by my aunt when I went back to Nigeria this year. I paired it with a basic black shirt,heels, a metallic belt and a bow tie I made myself. Stay tuned for the tutorial guys.




 




OUTFIT DETAILS
Ankara Skirt: Nigeria Alternative
Black Shirt : Platinum
Bow Tie : DIY, Tutorial Soon
Belt: Workshop
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Street Market
Heels: Street Market 

I love Ankara print and  I'm still thinking of more ways to incorporate it into my outfits, Ill keep you guys posted on that. How do you like to style Ankara prints?
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to comment.
Have a great month guys.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love it!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely outfit.
    love your skirt and belt.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete