DRESSED-UP SWEATSHIRT

by - 3:30:00 pm

 Hey Guys, how have you all been? I Apologize for the late post, my camera has been sick but its better now, so I'm back. Hope you all had a great Christmas cause mine was just like any other day. Its been quite chilly in Thailand lately, not really a fan of  the weather though. Anyways I made this sweatshirt dressier by pairing it with a midi-skirt body-con skirt and some pointed heels; which always makes an outfit dressier. For a more comfortable look I would just switch the heels for a pair of black converse. Keep scrolling for more pics.










Happy New Year in advance guys, thanks for stopping by.

OUTFIT DETAILS
 Skirt/Top: Union Mall
Shoes: Street Market
Purse: F&F

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. I like this get up. Works well especially for the current Thailand's weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit ! I would wear this.
    Just started following you, hope you can follow my blog as well ! xx

    Tina ~ Supaxkawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely love this outfit. Way too cold for the UK's current climate but when the weather picks up a little I will definitely be taking inspiration from this!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! I would totally wear this.

    http://fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful... am following you.. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your court shoes, they are currently the only heeled shoe i can walk in x

    waitherandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome skirt again...falls nice around your hips and waist...shapes you well...cute..thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete