STRIPES CRAZE

Hey guys, how are you all doing? I know I don't usually post on weekdays but I'm trying to post more often. I think two posts a week will be better. Now,I'm not exactly sure what days but as usual definitely on Sunday and some random other day. For this outfit I decided to step out of my comfort zone by paring both a striped shirt and pants. I added a pop of colour to make this look more daring. When I was going through the pictures I felt dizzy lol. I remember leaving the house and my brother said "you look like a prisoner",my response was "well at least I look like a stylish prisoner". What do you guys think of this outfit?









 "A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear"


OUTFIT DETAILS
Pants/Shirt/Earrings : Street Market
Bag: H&M
Bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: Zalora.com( Here)

See you guys on Sunday!!!!!

6 comments: