THINK COLOURS

by - 12:46:00 pm

Helloooo, how are you all doing on this beautiful Sunday? Hope you all went to church.This is just a quick post on what I wore today. I color blocked a little with my accessories. I love this look, its so classy and I look good lol. Had to beg my brother to take these pics but afterwards he felt proud of his work and I must say, he did well. Keep scrolling for more details and pictures of this look.





 

Featuring my beautiful new shoe love.It may not be the most comfortable pair of shoes but I love love them.


I took my braids out already, my scalp was so itchy and I just could not deal with it.

OUTFIT DETAILS
Top/Blazer/Earrings : Forever 21
Pants : H&M
Shoes: New Look
Purse : Never (Outlet here)

I leave you with this quote from today's messages at church.See you guys on the next post and don't forget to leave a comment.

"The condition of your heart will determine the direction of your life"


You May Also Like

7 comments