TUTOURIAL: HOW TO TIE A TURBAN

by - 1:32:00 pm


Hey guys how are you all doing ? Ive been feeling a bit lazy which is why I have not posted in a while but as promised here is a quick tutorial to the turban from this look (here). Felt quite proud of my turban because I tied this turban without using a mirror(first time).

















If this was helpful, let me know in the comments down below maybe I'll do more DIY's and tutorials.
Till next post my beautiful people, bye.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. i love it but i won't be able to pull it off hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can, just use a smaller scarf, so your turban will be smaller. Its all about how you potion it on you head. You'll never know until you try.

      Delete
  2. Thank u soo much !!!!!!!!! love this tutorial...cnt wait to try this
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete