TURQUOISE YELLOW

Do you ever plan your outfits a day before? Well I do because it takes me a long time to decide to wear. This outfit surprisingly was a last minute plan. I had initially planned to wear something else to school but then I thought of this look and was like "yes this is it". I love the color scheme of this look, yellow and turquoise are great complementary colors. I added a statement necklace since this look is very simple. I just have to say, these heels are quite comfortable. I wore it for the whole day which was about 10 hours and the discomfort was tolerable, but then again it is a three inch heel.










OUTFIT DETAILS
Shirt : Thrift-ed
Pants (alternative)/Shoes (here): Forever 21
Necklace : H&M (alternative)
Bag : New look (alternative)

Don't forget to leave a comment, till next time people.

8 comments:

  1. short hair dont care:) u look awesome love these two colors together
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Look.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice outfit, I'm so jealous of your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! No words because this outfit is gorgeous! I can totally see me putting this together, colorblocking and everything (: The bag is just a beautiful add-on
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete