STYLIZED SKULL DRESS 6 WAYS

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing great. So I was playing dress up and found this dress that a friend gave me a while ago. I cant believe I haven't worn it yet. Anyways I decided to show you guys six ways to style this dress. When changing up the look of a dress you can add a jacket, blazer, scarf, big belts and wear skirts over the dress. Since this dress is black and white, it was very to style. I really enjoyed being the producer,stylist, hairdresser, makeup artist and model of my very own mini photo-shoot at home.

LOOK I

This dress could be worn for a night out with the girls.Would you believe I made my own vampy lipstick? 








Dress: Gift / Earrings: H&M / Shoes: Thrift-ed  

 

LOOK II 

This look is very classy, I added a pop of colour with my red heels. This can be worn to lunch or maybe church ?

 






  
Shoes: New look (Alternative)/ Bag: H&M / Necklace: Forever 21 / Skirt: Street Market / 


LOOK III


For this look I wore my maxi dress as a skirt and added a big gold plate belt.As for the shoes, pair a  black or nude ankle strap sandal  and your good to go. 








Dress as Skirt: H&M / Necklace: Forever 21 / Belt: Workshop / Earrings: Forever 21



LOOK V

This look is very young and free, I felt like an actual teenager.  






Vest : Thrift-ed / Shoes : H&M / Bag : Street Market / Beanie : Tesco 



LOOK V

This look is very chilled and casual. I'm getting a 90's vibe from it.






Bag : H&M / Belt : Forever 21 (Here) / Shoes : Zalora.com(Here) / Earrings : Forever 21


LOOK VI

This look is very cute ,colorful and one of my favorites. I wore my basic tank top backwards so as to create a halter top.







Top: H&M / Shoes : Street Market / Purse : H&M / Belt : H&M / Bracelet : Forever 21 /
 Glasses : Street Market (Alternative)/






What was your favourite look? Let me know if you want to see more look-books. Till next post.

###

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. Look 3 is my favourite! Love how the blue stands out. All the looks are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love it u look great my fav eis with the blue skirt

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so in love with the 4th look and btw i nominated you for a liebster award.

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the 4th look too its so young and free. Thanks

      Delete
  4. I love alll....waoo
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the looks are super cute but my favorite has to be the second look, I love the pop of color from the shoes!

    http://stylecupcakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love this dress as a skirt! Its like the most versatile dress ever! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. Wonderful looks...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looks! I like look three the best and nice creative take on look 6!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they're all so great! Love especially look 3 and 4!!!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sarah, I really like your style. Wonderful.

    Yasmine Daas
    http://www.daasisgood.com/

    ReplyDelete