LIEBSTAR AWARD




This post is long overdue, I had to stop procrastinating it. So I got nominated for this award by:

Now, I was curious about the meaning of the word 'liebster'. So, I googled it. Liebster is a german word which means love, dearest, beloved, sweetheart, and darling. I don't get how the meaning translated to this award but then again maybe it’s not supposed to be interpreted in its literal sense. 
 This award is for new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 blog followers, it is  a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers, promoting and supporting upcoming blogs.

The rules are:

You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award.
Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.


 
1.How old is you blog? and if you are to rename your blog what will it be called?
My blog, is about 5 years old and no I would not rename my blog, I love the name.
2. what's the one thing that will always put you in a relaxed mood?
A good conversation
3.where is your dream vacation spot?
I have lived in Thailand for 5 years now and I would love to finally go to Phuket
4.what's your go to foot wear?
A pair of pointed black flats.
5.what's your favorite post on my blog
My favorite post is deep blue, I love the peplum top.
6.what's the one word you will say describes you the most
Talkative
7.what's the one thing you want to experience the most?
I want to go bungee jumping
8. what do you believe in FATE, LUCK or HARD WORK? plz pick one.
I believe in God and hard work
9.Your fashion pet peeve?
I have so many, bra strap, under wear lines, the sneaker trend, sagged pants, sandals on guys etc
10.what's the most played song on your playlist?
Davido Aye
11.your most fashionable item? 
My black H&M bag


Zeezee's Zone Questions

1.Year you started blogging & what is the title of your 1st post?
I start in 2013 and my first post was 'Leopard printed shorts 3 ways'
2.Your most memorable moment?
My first shopping spree with my hard earned money
3. Where you wanna be in the next 3years?
Finishing up my masters
4. Fashion Item you can't do without?
Earrings
5. Your honest opinion about my Zone (Blog)?
Love your Polyvore posts.
6. Write 3 lines on anything about you.
I am Nigerian
I love shopping
I love Thai food
7. One thing you wish you did differently
I wish I did not procrastinate
8. What your philosophy about life?
Live live, don't care what other think
9. Your fashion pet peeve
People not dressing for their body type
10.Do you cook? What's your best food?
Yeah, I am a decent cook, I make nice rice and stew
11.Most expensive fashion item you have?
I only buy things on sale, I guess my Forever 21 sandals 



Kazinidaily Questions

1. What do you like most about your blog?
I love the uniqueness of my name.
2. What do you hate most about it?
I wouldn’t say hate, but I'm still working on the layout and picture quality.
3. Which of your posts had the highest stats? Why do you think this was so?
The post that had the highest stats was 'Leopard print skirt 3 ways, well its the oldest post
4. How many times do you blog per week?
I try to blog twice a week.
5. What inspires your posts?
Other bloggers, random people basically everything.
6. What do you like most about my blog? *VANITY* Takes fan to reduce the flush from blushing
I like Random Musings.
7. So far, which has been your favorite post on Kazini Daily?
My favorite post so far, has been the Work Glam post.
8. Any recommendations, additions/deductions, you would like to see on my blog?
I'd like to see more style features.
9. Do you ever get a ’blogger’s block ’(my new invented word like a writers block)? How do you deal with this to prevent long hiatus’ from posting to your blog?
No, I have never had this.
10. How did you feel when you were nominated for Liebster?
I was curious.
11. Do you like this photo
What photo?


Ladywannabeblog I could not find your questions 


Yettybakbeauty Questions 
 1. Give your definition of blogging?
Creating your own content while socializing
2. What makes you unique?
I am a Nigerian who has lived in Thailand for almost 6 years
3. If you were to steal something from your future what would it be?
I'd steal my Louboutin's
 4. Style or fashion?
Style
5. Daily routines?
Working out
6. How often do you pray?
I am really bad at this.
7. whats the best gift you ever received?
My leopard printed skirt
8. Gold or silver jewelry, which do your prefer?
Hands down gold
 9. What item do you think should be in every ladies bag?
Chap-sticks
10. Your mantra?
I don’t have one
11. if you have just one wish, what would you wish for?
I want to be accomplished. 


I Nominate:



My Questions
  1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
  2. What’s the meaning behind your blog name?
  3. Describe your style in one word.
  4. Flats or heels?
  5.  What wardrobe essential should every girl have?
  6. What do you love about blogging
  7. Do you have a fashion icon? If so who is it?
  8. What do you love to do in your free times?
  9. What are 3 of your favorite shops?
  10. Name one item on your wish list.
  11. Describe my blog in one word.

Thanks guys, I appreciate this !

10 comments:

  1. Congrats.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl for the achievement!!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet, Thank you so much for the nomination. I will get to it asap! I would appreciate it if you entered my
    $50 Tanny's Couture Blogiversary
    (www.tannyscouture.com) gift card giveaway.

    Enter here:
    http://fabulousperks.blogspot.com/2014/04/all-white-nude-pumps-one-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS

    pls dear check out my new post, and pls also vote for me too thks
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/04/thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete