PRINTED MAXI-DRESS

by - 12:55:00 pm


Happy new month guys! Just like that we are in the fifth month and I have 3 weeks left as a undergraduate student. Yay because Its almost over but now I have to face the real world and get a real job.
 I used to be obsessed with prints and patterns, during my obsession I only bought clothes with prints or patterns. I'm over that phase now but the last time I went shopping at New Look, I fell in love with this maxi dress which was on sale.

One thing I love about new look is their various patterns and prints on items. I love maxi dresses because they are so comfortable. For this look I added a statement necklace for a pop of colour and also to take this outfit to a new level. Since, despite the pattern this maxi dress is still quite simple on its own.

Usually, I am a UK size 8, however, when buying this dress I had to go for a UK size 10, the dress was too fitted and I could barely walk since there is no slit. Even still, walking is hard but on the bright side this dress exaggerates my barely existent curves.







Dress: New Look(Similar) / Sandals: Workshop / Necklace: H&M / Bag: Street Market /

How do you like to style your maxi dresses?
See you soon and please pray for my country Nigeria, #bringbackourgirls!

You May Also Like

32 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Such a beautiful print on the dress.

    fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo beautiful *__*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good. Thanks for commenting on my blog
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Love the necklace and happy grad in advance :)

    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print and mono feel to it. If only it would be forever warm over here , I would be rocking the maxi skirts and dresses I have stocked up. We praying for Nigeria and hope the girls are found and brought back home .x

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you can always just move. Let God's hand be upon those girls.

      Delete
  6. nice look, kisess
    http://cristystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress I would like my maxi dress to be fitted at the top but easy to walk with. happy grad in advance welcome to the grad clud :)
    yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats my thought exactly, Thanks girl, now I need to face the real world

      Delete
  8. Nice dress ,kisses.
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dress.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty! Love the necklace!

    http://thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and congrats! I remember how it felt to graduate last year! The real world is not a joke lol but its nice to be out of school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm also looking forward to making my own money

      Delete
  13. I like your blog and you look so beautiful.
    check out my blog THAT'S LOVE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love how you styled the dress......so lovely.
    Congrats on your graduation:)
    The Beautiful Eagle's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love this dress and necklace. Effortlessly pretty :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete