RANDOME FRIDAY: 10 THINGS ABOUT ME
I thought I’d share 10 facts about me so you guys could get to know me better.
1. Most of you know I am from Nigeria. I am specifically from Makurdi,Benue state, the north central part of Nigeria. My native language is Idoma and I speak about 30 % but understand 60% of it. However, I am out of practice, hence, I am losing my little fluency in the language. I remember last year when I went back home, I had a hard time keeping up with my mom and aunt while they were talking.
2. I have spent half of my life outside the country. Due to my dad’s work we move around. I have spent almost 6 years in Bangkok, Thailand now and I also spent 5 years in Israel.
3. I am the second eldest of 6 children; I have an elder brother; who takes most of my pictures now.
4. School is my thing; I have never missed a day of school in my life, even when I was sick. I have always excelled in school and I even graduated with a 3.9 GPA.
5. I don’t know how to swim or ride a bicycle, I just never cared to learn but maybe I need to now.
6. I absolutely love classical/Historical romance novels and my all time favourite book is Pride and Prejudice. I have read so many versions of the book and have watched all the series and movies of this book.
7. I have never had a boyfriend
8. I can eat almost anything but I can’t stand oats, ugh, it looks so disgusting.
9. I have never worn a bikini, thing is I never had a flat tummy until recently when I started working out.
Plus my parents are quite conservative.
10. My family and I travelled to New York in the summer of 2003; I believe I was about 9 or 10 then. Anyways I don’t really remember New York but I do plan on going there again someday.
So there it is guys, 10 things about me. What do you think?