ALL BLACK II: + WHITE

by - 4:12:00 am


Can you believe we are already in the second week of August?? Anyways, for today's outfit, I went for a more girly feel by simply pairing my circle skirt with my off-the-shoulder top. I opted for my white pumps and clutch rather than my usual red pumps and leopard print combination.

I received these stunning pearls from BornPrettyStore and I love how simply elegant it makes this outfit. These pearls came in a set of different sizes with 12 other sets of pearls. Confession time lol, I used to be obsessed with pearls in high school, I had them in different colours and sizes but they somehow all got lost, which is why I was so excited when I received this new set. Make sure to check out their jewelry collection HERE, they have some amazing pieces.

I was actually going to wear sheer tights with this look but I forgot them while doing the photo-shoot, oh well.




Top: Never // Skirt: New look // Belt: Workshop // Purse: Here // Shoes: Bershka // Earrings: Here

http://www.bornprettystore.com/jewelry-accessories-c-207.html


I apologize for slacking in replying to comments, I will be getting on it soon. Thanks for all the love and support guys!!

Linkup at Becauseshannasaidso

You May Also Like

35 comments

  1. Your outfit is so girly and classy! I love the pop of white from the shoes and clutch!! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those white heels!! They look really great along with the dress <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Ripped Overall Shorts
    xx, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! A modern version of Audrey Hepburn!
    www.lovelaurenxx.com
    Love Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty. Love those shoes!!

    Kimberly
    Mascaramelodies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute look. Love the bag!
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look. I love love your clutch . Proper nice .x

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this lassy yet sexy look. Those white accessories are great! That clutch is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty dress. The shoes and the clutch just gives this outfit life. Very nice.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Awesome clutch.
    xoxo

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, your clutch is super cute and everything suit you well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey!

    this LBD is amazing love the top of it..and the back...just gorgeous


    www.givemeurdream.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Sarah! Loving the snake print detail of the shoes!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE black and white outfits! This one is just perfect on you. Found you from the link up! :)

    Karissa
    www.karissaandcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look chic!!!!

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute clutch and nice off-shoulder top :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful in its simplicity <3 Perfect belt!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Love your shoes and such a cute purse!

    ReplyDelete
  19. the dress looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. me gusta mucho el vestido es precioso.Un besazo

    http://www.thedesire.es/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10612739

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute and girly, pretty earrings as well :)
    xo

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww, I have the same heels as you, haven't worn mine yet though.

    http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I actually thought this was a dress at first - love how you cleverly combined the top and skirt. The clutch looks so much fun! I think forgetting the tights actually made for a better outfit - it looks great! x

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely love how you styled this monochrome outfit. And I can't believe that's not a dress, you combined the top & skirt so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how that dress fits your silhouette!! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. GuauuU!! Love this bag ;D
    Kisses from Madrid

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love black and white! super cute!

    thanks for linking up, too!
    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this purse ! It's really original !

    ReplyDelete
  29. OBSESSED with that purse! Awesome style! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  30. You always look so elegant. I love it :)

    www.dominiquejazell.com

    ReplyDelete