ARCHIVE

by - 1:14:00 pm

Hey guys, I'm stuck at work so this is just a quick post. You can never go wrong with denim since its always in style. As you can tell from my hair, this is an old outfit from a while back. I often dress up to work but since the dress code is very casual sometimes I dress down.

On this particular day I opted for denim on denim. I was actually inspired by Prissyville on this look. I opted for my blue shoes to match the blue top and tadaa , as simple as it gets.

Denim Shirt: H&M // Pants: H&M // Shoes: New Look // Bag: H&M

When in doubt, go for a chambray shirt since they are so versatile.

See you tomorrow!

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. love how you paired the whole outfit
    u look fab :)

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with this outfit!!
    Love the chambray paired with the white jean..And those
    colbalt heels are to die for!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, but great! I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! I like I like! I'm in love with blue this year so the shoes are giving me life! And the white denim? I love white jeans. You paired this nicely. Good job!
    itssopretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. classy as always. have a great day!
    x candace

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed this denim on denim hun! Gorge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look chic and polished in this outfit! Love your pants <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chic and lovely outfit! I like the combo of denim shirt and these pants!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the denim combo. Looking good as always.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete