BACK TO SCHOOL LOOK-BOOK: THE CIRCLE SKIRT


As you know I recently graduated from University but I thought I'd create a back to school look-book to give you guys some outfit ideas. For most of my school life I wore uniforms even until university, though the rules were not as strict. I know most of you have probably resumed but I hope this helps.

I find that circle skirt are the most comfortable skirts for school, when I wear body-con skirts , I feel restricted and I constantly have to pull it down. Which is why I thought I'd create a look-book centered around a simple black skater skirt.


Look 1
So this sporty look is for those relaxed days, I simply styled a comfy sweatshirt with a duffel bag and sneakers.

Sweatshirt: Union Mall // Skirt: New Look // Sneaker: H&M // Bag: Pratunam

Look 2
You can never go wrong with black and white but you can always add a scarf for a pop of colour and opt for a big black to carry all your necessary items.

Shirt: Union Mall // White-T: New Look // Scarf: Cotton On // Sneakers: H&M // Bag: H&M

Look 3
There is nothing wrong with looking a little bit dressy for school. I tried to keep the fun school vibe by opting for a bright blazer and basic white T-shirt.

Blazer: Forever 21 // Flats: Street Market // Bag: New Look // Belt: Cotton On //
Necklace: Forever 21

Look 4
I decided to dress up the most basic denim shirt. Buttoned it up and added nerd glasses for a preppy feel. I opted for a red sling bag and leopard print flats for a pop of colour and took a folder to keep all my papers together.

Denim Shirt: Warehouse // Shoes: Carlo Berroti // Bag: Street Market // Glasses: 60 Shop //
 Necklace: Forever 21

Leave a comment, if you would like me to do a part 2 of this back to school look-book featuring other pieces and outfits. 
What is your favourite outfit??
Have a great school year!

68 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Usually, I see look-books on YouTube, but posting here is awesome.

    All the looks are very ideal for school. They are simple, and easy to put together. The last look is my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd and 4th look are my fav
    u look stunning :)

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one, such a playful fun outfit! But I also love the last one (haha, hard to decide), never go wrong with the classy look: denim shirt + black skirt <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Tropical Love
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks, thats my favourite look too.

      Delete
  4. El color del blazer está espectacular; todos los looks geniales.
    Síguenos: twognrtions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the looks, especial two and four :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, the skater skirt is such a great piece for school! I few a few that I absolutely love (: Great outfits!

    -Rae
    raesayshey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to do a similar post on back to school style! Lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing your look-book

      Delete
  8. Wow!!
    Me gustan todos, si es que una falda o pantalón negro tienen mucha vida, por eso es mi color favorito.
    Estas preciosa.
    Besos mil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these looks are awesome!! Especially look 3 & 4. And you are absolutely stunning as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 and 4 I totally love ! Great ideas for uni outfits but by September it will be cold over here so will add tights and a wooly cardigan on top .x

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all and I can totally see myself wearing all of them! Little crush on the 2nd and 4th though

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely skirt!! I love the last outfit !!
    would you like to follow each other ?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such cute outfits!

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This skirt is so versitle! Perfect!

    I am having a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY on my blog if you would like to check it out :)

    www.kindoflovely.com | AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely look! I'm still a student and I'd love to wear the style! thanks for sharing.

    love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dear, thanks so much for those ideas, they are very inspiring for me....:-)

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are all adorable looks. That's a great versatile skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like all of them but 2 and 3 are my favorite. Love that yellow blazer!

    L,
    Vicky
    Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The 1st and last
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the last look and the second look. All look great though :)

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  21. All are so beautiful! My fave is look 4.
    Fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love all the looks, like i am trying not to save all those pictures.
    ps. just got an inspiration on what to wear leo (today).

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol girl thanks, glad you got inspired

      Delete
  23. If you didn't say you still were a student, you'd still pass as one. Awwh I remember you said you graduated. Talking about the comfort of circle skirt, I totally agree, i'd rock these, and in the winter, probably throw in colorful stockings
    xx

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  24. First time here! And I love your style already. I am into skirts I love them. Im currently working on my wardrobe. Looking for pieces I can match with some of everything. Staple pieces... im learning. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration!
    itssopretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i forgot to say. I love the second and fourth look most. I like the blazer in three too.. But I love scarfs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. so lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/08/blue-maxi-dress-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are really incredible ways to style a skater skirt. I love all the looks. I could wear them all.

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow! love all :D choose 3 and 4:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, those are my two favourite looks too.

      Delete
  29. Love this post, especially the fact that you did different hairstyles for each look. 2nd,3rd and 4th looks are my favourite, it's so hard to choose just one :)

    http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ahhh, black skater skirts are literally my favourite thing ever! Ooh, I love love love each of these looks especially look 4 with the denim shirt! Definitely feeling inspired in terms of what to wear for this semester! x

    ReplyDelete