RANDOME FRIDAY: DATE NIGHT PART 2

by - 8:38:00 am


Hey guys so this is a continuation of yesterdays post HERE. Today I am collaborating with Bodeoo.I love the dresses on their site so I thought I'd show you four of my favourites for a date outfit. This website also  caters to plus-size women and even shows you the various dressed on plus-size models

Dress 1
This dress is not for the faint hearted, its leather, black and hot. It’s the perfect dress for making your ex jealous.




Dress 2
This one is something I would totally rock, I love the length, pattern and the body-con fit. This would look awesome with a leathe jacket and red shoes for a pop of colour.


 Dress 3
This dress is very cute; I love the flare and floral print. This can be worn to a nice lunch date.



Dress 4
I adore this dress because of the back and the colour. It’s so hot yet cute at the same time. This can be worn to a lunch date, picnic with some flats and then transitioned to the night time with a simple pair of ankle strap sandals or the lace-up booties in the above picture.



So what is your favourite dress?

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. YESSSS to the first dress and the reason....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the last dress, especially the back!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely looks, my dear *_*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love the first dress!!!!

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would most likely do the second dress. Either way my ex would be jealous LOL. Have a great and fun weekend Sarah

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 2nd and last dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loove it, it definitely carries her body so well

    Xx
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the second one alot!

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes to dress 3 and 4!
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ces robes sont supers belles !!!
    Bisous

    http://lironsdelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the last one i am not sure but the side boob doesnt look pretty...
    i love all the rest.
    xo

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! <3 Thanks so much for your support love1

    ReplyDelete