SHORTS KINDA DAY

by - 12:29:00 pm

I don't often where shorts but when I do, I like to go for tailored and high-waist shorts. This comfy look was inspired by Skinny Hipster's look HERE. I really love her mix of textures and patterns so I went for a mix of stripes and lace.

I have actually featured these shorts styled with this exact blouse on the blog before HERE. While I try not to wear my clothes the same way twice, I just felt like this blouse is perfect for these shorts. Though, this time I opted for my blush blazer and changed up the accessories to create a different look. I wore this to work on one of my chill days.

Props to my friend for these pictures, this was probably the shortest photo-shoot(10 minutes) that I have ever done but the pictures came out great.


Shorts, Blazer: Thrifted // Bag, Shirt, Shoes: Street Market

On another note, I was feeling a bit down today, my friend had no idea on how I was feeling but while chatting with her she something that just made me feel so much better. Words have the power to make or break people, so we should be careful how we use them.

See you soon!
Link up at Mixmatchfashion

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. I love how this look is simple yet it looks classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely!! I love shorts like yours. They so classic and cute at the same time. I love it when a photo shoot comes out perfect and short. Nice to know that your came out like that as well.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both the stripes and the light pink color (:

    -Rae
    raesayshey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look. I just love black and white
    XX,
    Four One OH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply pretty and stylish, Sarah. Have a good day! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is lovely.

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/08/rainy-day-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love it
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is true...words are very powerful! You're so lovely! I do love that pastel pink blazer...the blouse is amazing and the shorts are so chic!
    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sarah, i love the pink blazer, and the shorts are very differents.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look chic dear
    love your shorts and bag

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I applaud your friend's sound advice and I for one have sound understanding on the power of spoken word, in light of my profession.
    Hope you feel better with time

    Cute shorts x

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pictures are so good, props to your friend! And your hair and outfit look amazing, the shorts and blazer pairing works so well!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. love how you put everything together, look so chic!
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty in stripes
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. looking classy :)
    love!!

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the combo of lace and stripes, plus that pastel blazer is a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that shorts! Well, I do have obsession with strips :P But this one definitely looks great on you! I wish I could finish shooting in 10 mins :P but those photos are great! Good job!!

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Open Back
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, append to comment "Follow you" and I follow you back.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute outfit! Absolutely love the stripes and pale pink blazer x

    x TFLA: www.thisfashionloveaffair.com x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy new month, love the pink blazer, you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete