LETS TALK ZARA SHOES

by - 8:30:00 pm

Ive never really been much of a shoe person until this year. Now I can say I love shoes! It seems that I get a new pair whenever I go shopping. One of the places I love getting my shoes from is Zara. So I thought I'd show you my wishlist. After the last 70% sale, I have decided to wait for all these items to be discounted before I purchase them.


1. This is just a simple pair of black court shoes. Most people seem to have more black shoes but for me I barely have any. I do have a pair of black court shoes but its not plain.






2. I was so sad when this pair sold out during the sale. Thank God they restocked it.







3. These snake skin shoes right here would add the perfect pop of print to any outfit.






4. These simple pair of booties can add that extra edge to any outfit




What is your favourite pair and where do you like to go shoe shopping?

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. crazy about the Black ones, at the top :)

    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me booties any time,any day. I love the khaki coloured one,got enough black already.

    LHURVE DAVIES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything... i am a BIG fan of Zara shoes too.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those black pumps belong in my closet

    ReplyDelete

Follow