MIX IT UP

by - 3:28:00 pm

Happy Thursday!

This outfit came to me on one of those days of boredom. I combined my printed skirt and graphic muscle tee (a combination I would not ordinarily go with) for a fun look. I quite like how it turned out. I love the pop of pink and the pairing with the silver heels. This location feels like a virtual world and I think it makes this outfit cooler. Thoughts?








Skirt: New Look // Top: Street Market // Heels: Zara // Purse: Never

 See ya!

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Such a great mix with the prints! The pencil skirt looks fabulous on you <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Basic Essentials
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That outfit is great!!! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so chic! I love everything about it!
    Your location has such a futuristic feel to it, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that skirt <3 Beautiful look!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix, the scenery and the last pic. I don't know what you were doing, but cool! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, and l really like that you make it versatile with the change of environment

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mix and I love the location!!! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes the location is definitely a plus.
    I love that skirt pair with the heels. Very cute!
    Sable
    Itssopretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the surrounding and the pose in the last one :p
    x candace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your purse... You look great.

    ReplyDelete