RANDOME FRIDAY: CURRENT FAVOURITES

by - 6:47:00 pm

If you've noticed I rarely put links to items styled on my blog. My reason for that is that often times, I purchase items either on sale or on the streets of Bangkok. So I thought I'd share a post on my current favourite items and where to get similar options.

1. The White Pumps



Every girl needs a pair of white pumps, I got this pair on sale last month at Bershka and this clutch is the perfect statement piece.

2.The Statement Clutch

Get it here  HERE 

 

3. Metal Plate Belt

Jump aboard this awesome bandwagon and get a one of these belts if you don't have one already! I literally have to stop myself from wearing it all the time.




 

4. Off-the Shoulder Top

Lets not forget off-the shoulder tops which are very trendy at the moment. Hello 90's, I just love the subtle sexiness of these pieces and Asos has amazing ones.
I LOVE  or HERE




5. Leopard Print Clutch 

Don't you just love how leopard print goes with everything? I love the pop of print and extra spiciness it brings to an outfit.

Get yours HERE

6. Chunky Heels

Finally the shoes! My current obsession, they are quite comfy and the chunky heel is just so cool and different. I initially saw this pair on the Zara website. I kept an eye out for it it until I luckily found the last pair, even though a size smaller, on sale.

Asos has a similar pair HERE

What are some of your current favourites??

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love the white statement clutch, every other piece is adorable.
    Www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items! The clutch is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee the zara shoe! Very cute items!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great sweet i love the shoes!!!!
    have time to look at my blog and let me know what you think
    wendyslovesworld.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your blog!is fantastic!
    i am a new blogger!
    visit my blog and comment pldease! thanks you!
    http://iamwalkingontheclouds.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this post!!your blog is beautiful!
    visit my blog on www.labrunettefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the list, the white clutch is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG amazing look, I love your style
    Im your new follower :D
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the book card clutch .... damn girl, share lol

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete