THE UTLIMATE COMBO



In my opinion, crop tops and midi-skirts are the ultimate combination. When I received this crop top from Choies, I immediately reached for my orange midi-skirt (styled here and here) which now fits snug since I gained some weight; I'm still not sure how I feel about the weight-gain but I have started up on my workouts after almost a month or so of slacking (smh getting a tummy pouch).

Let’s talk about how amazing this top is, it’s stretchy and comfy yet it did not expand when I hand washed it. I had difficulty with the sizing so I ordered an XXL, an L would have probably been a better fit though. I still love this crop top and will be wearing it a lot more, stay tuned!
 I also received these decent shades which I thought would be bigger on my face. Nevertheless they are still very cool. 




Skirt,Bag: Street Market // Crop Top: Here // Shoes: Zara // Shades: Here // Bracelet: Gift
Check out this edgy sweatshirt now on sale at Choies Here

Do you like the bigger picture size?
What do you guys think of crop-tops and midi-skirts?


Link up at  Transatlanticblonde
                   Becauseshannasaidso
.

28 comments:

  1. You are amazing:)! I agree with you midi skirts and crop tops are great combo.
    To say the truth I didn't noticed that you gained some weight...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the monochrome and red
    u look fab

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great girl. Weight gain or not. I love this skirt! :)
    www.dominiquejazell.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty outfit! I love the combo! And I like the bigger pictures as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing on you! I love how the colors are so bright, yet it remains so chic and timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - Crop tops were made for you!! You look fab and I am totally obsessed with stripes!!! its my go to uniform most days!
    I love crop tops but I am pregnant so no crop tops for me for a while!!!!
    From the link up - Love Lauren xx
    www.lovelaurenxx.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those shoes! Love the heels. Love your midi skirt and stripes in this classic look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This skirt....yesssss!!!! Black, white, and red is a fantastic combo and you are rocking this look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit and it looks great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Espectacular!!
    Que cuerpo tan bonito tienes.
    Besos mil guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously great photos and that outfit is stunning!! Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!

    L,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your heels and skirt x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shoes are the reason I got something similar on Zara. Very nice outfit, and I really like the stripe top and pencil skirt, they tie so neatly together.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love it! simple and chic! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The stripes are so cute with that skirt.... But the shoes!!!! Oh my! they really finish it off..... :)
    xox, Crystelle
    CrystelleBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love crop tops with midi skirts! You look so chic!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! Red, black, and white is one of my all time favorite combos!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely red pencil skirt!
    xx from Argentina
    Grace
    https://www.rondademate.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look awesome! I think this outfit fits perfectly on you, the crop top is amazing, and the skirt is simply stunning! :)
    Have a nice day dear!

    Lucia Gallego Blog
    Lucia Gallego Blog Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh sweetie!!
    sounds fabulous, you look great!!
    Love your blog so I wanna to ask you how about follow
    each other? Let me know, I always follow back :)

    keep in touch
    have a great day!

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful outfit! I love your bracelet!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful classic look <3 The sunglasses are perfect!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete