CASUAL THURSDAY

by - 5:12:00 am

This is one of those outfits you'll find me in on my casual or laid back days. Although this outfit would definitely look better with heels, I quite like it with the white sneakers. I would wear this for a day shopping, casual hang out or possibly a date. This skirt was previously styled here.

Lol can you see my heels in the background? For those who don't know, I take all my blog-post pictures all in one day. This saves time and allows me to be more consistent in my posts.





Skirt: Street Market // Top: Bershka // Clutch: F&F // Shoes, Necklace: H&M

What is a casual outfit like for you?

Link up Mixmatchfashion

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. rose avec le gris trop beau simple et chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one can style this tops better than you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing outfit!
    I loved how you mixed up elegant and sporty clothes :)

    xoxo,
    VIOLETTEblog
    VIOLETTEblog on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your skirt

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even notice the heels until you mentioned it haha. Great outfit, I'm loving your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweety this look is amazing, love it!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute casual outfit. Miss this, it's too cold here now.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking good

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete