HOW WOULD YOU WEAR / MIXED PRINTS

by - 3:00:00 am

Today I collaborating with my fellow bloggers on a mixed prints challenge, see the previous collab here. Props to Diane of Dee-vineanonyme for putting this together. 

I have to admit, as much as I love prints, I had a not so easy time putting together an outfit. Though I eventually decided on stripes, since its the easiest print to mix. Hence I paired my striped top with my printed pleated skirt previously styled here. I then added a statement necklace and my black pumps.






Skirt: Israel // Top: Street Market // Necklace: H&M // Shoes: Forever 21 //


Mide | Mide Coker
Ray | Fashion with Attitude
Sarah | Princess Audu
Diane | DeeVine Anonyme
Olivia | Olivia Noel
Esther | Style Krush
Louisa | La Passion Voutee
Yen | Diva in Me
Janet | Posh n Petite
Chenai | Fabulously Pink

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. u look gorg ...love the mix

    http://styledosntmeanluxury.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit, the striped top look great with that skirt! Great job!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mide and Olivia's look. Funny enough, my next post is almost exactly like mode's outfit. Lol
    Love your skirt

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, your outfit is really amazing, I love how you mixed this two prints.
    The skirt is awesome! :) Really interesting your collaboration!
    Lots of kisses,

    Lucia Gallego Blog
    Lucia Gallego Blog Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like all of have black and white incorporated in our looks in some way lol Definitely think its the easiest print to pair when it comes to mixing different prints..Very cute look Sarah!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good mama, I love your skirt!!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt, you did well although u say that you had difficulties putting something together haha :) Love the hair as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love that skirt <3 Beautiful job with this!

    – Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really lovely the way you combined those. love it!
    http://www.dammyrouge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely skirt. your hair is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog. I was also part of this! Love Diane for such brilliant ideas!!
    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete