LIMITS


White is such a refreshing colour and you can’t go wrong with it, well unless you get dirty that is. Today I felt so angelic and girly but sadly by the end of the day I had already messed up my skirt (sigh). This skirt was previously styled here, this time I paired it with my lace top and white pumps. I then cinched in my waist with my thrifted belt and finished the look with my white pumps and a red lip for a pop of colour

Music every Sunday morning is a must for me while I get ready for church and the song "No Limits" by Israel Houghton caught me, hence the title of this post. My interpretation of the song was simple, sometimes we limit God when we rely on our own strength. God shows himself when we put our faith in him, it’s still something I struggle with but trust me faith pays.







Top: H&M // Skirt: Choies (Here) ( Alternative) // Pumps: Bershka // Belt: Thrifted


What songs have spoken to you lately?

16 comments:

  1. I love white!!!! You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look incredible ! white suits you so well

    xx
    http://loadsof-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice! All white still so hot any day. I actually thought it was a dress at first glance.
    I've been wanting white court shoes forever *sigh*
    My memory card got bad so I hvent even been listening to music lately but anything by casting crowns gets me in the spirit sharply. Lol


    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havnt been able to pull an all white outfit,it looks good on you
    Fashionandlifestylebyjojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and simple.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love white on you! Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this all white look, it's so crisp and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look angelic dear
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The white maxi skirt is gorgeous!
    www.dominiquejazell.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful transformation! Love what you did here!

    – Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is so dreamy! Almost wedding dress, haha (for me - the person who never wears white). I love how leather belt gets along with this dress. You look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete