SUNDAYS BEST

by - 9:16:00 pm

If thrifting is wrong then I don't want to be right. To think that before this was something to be embarrassed about but now its quite trendy and a thing of pride to get amazing pieces at ridiculous prices. I mean who doesn't love stylish items for a bargain, I know I do. I have been thrifting more often that usual due to the fact that well the clothes are less expensive and they are more conservative, I can find knee length and properly fitted skirts and pants.

I picked up this skirt, scarf and belt on one of my recent yet unexpected trips to the thrift shop. I was bored and walking around and I found an amazing thrift shop near to my place, I'm definitely going back soon. I purchased the skirt for 100 Baht( $3), the scarf and belt for 50 baht ($1.50) each, amazing right?
For church yesterday I simply paired this blue skirt with a basic white T, tied a scarf bow. Then added my belt and snakeskin pumps to complete the look.






Skirt,Belt,Scarf: Thrifted // Top: Street Market // Heels: Footin

What are your thoughts on thrifting?

You May Also Like

23 comments

  1. I think thrifting is an amazing way to be classy on a budget, I love thrifting(no shame whatsoever) I love ur sense of style n this looks looks super on you
    Fashionandlifestylebyjojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really good.
    http://lookbook.nu/melodygodisable
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. elegant and pretty!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that you added the scarf, you look very chic!! Great outfit girl.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is uber chic!
    www.lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! It is very 60s and very elegant!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of thrifting but i just never have any luck! these are some great pieces you found!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty look Sarah. Love the color and the vintage feel of it.


    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit hun, you look stunning x
    Jess x
    New post up at // www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwww wow!!! You styled that look so well.....love the neutral white paired with a pastel. It works
    www.populairelife.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh I love thrifting! Haha, and I volunteer in a thrift store a couple days per week too, so I'm totally a fan! I absolutely love that blue skirt, and your lipstick too! :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! The colors go together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so amazing in that skirt! Love the color <3 I've always wanted to wear mint, but I can't seem to make it work. Arg. I will keep trying. Hehe.

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an elegant look - I love this shade of blue on you.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you stop by and join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute. Yes, to thrifting.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always look so lovely and polished. That skirt is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the look. addressingmycurves.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thrifting is a life line - like you said stylish threads at a bargin price. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the shoes princess, looking good.

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete