THE SISTERWOOD AWARD




So I was nominated for this award by the lovely Ugo of Beautiful-eagle

The rules are :

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. 

2. Put the award logo on your blog.

 3. Answer their ten questions. 

4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees
5. Nominate 10 bloggers


Questions

I love Ugo's idea of asking only one major question
 
This is my request: "Tell us about a part of you that you struggled with (maybe a habit, nose, shape, leg etc.) and how you overcame the fear......
The aim: to help ladies accept every part of their bodies and personalities.

My struggle was accepting my scars. When I was about eleven years old I traveled to my local village in Nigeria and the mosquitoes devoured me, I had scars all over my legs and my some parts of my arms.It was a bit as fault since I did not listen to my mom and take the necessary precautions. I was so self-cautious of the scars that I would usually wear pants and I hated skirts because it exposed my legs. I used a lot of different products to help fade the scars. Now, while this helped a bit the scars were still evident. I was always self confident but my scars were always my biggest insecurity.

One day I just go over them. I decided there was nothing I could do about it and I started rocking my skirts. Now I wear skirts more often than pants. If you can’t change something, then learn to accept it and that’s exactly what I did. I find that when you stop making a big deal about your flaws, people stop caring or noticing.

My questions are: 

1. What’s your greatest accomplishment?
2. When you were younger what did you want to grow up to be?
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
4. Name one of your guilty pleasures
5. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
6. What’s the most unattractive that guys do?
7. One thing you find annoying about blogging
8. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
9. Complete this sentence "Never have I..."
10. If given the chance where would you vacation in?

Nominees 

Rules are made to be broken so I nominate everyone! Please let me know if you do this tag.
Thank you guys so much for all the support!

6 comments:

  1. I got this "I find that when you stop making a big deal about your flaws, people stop caring or noticing"...this is absolutely true!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to get to know you.Have a nice weekend!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got tagged as well and I haven't done my post yet :/
    It's great to know you were able to get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadly ever notice this scare.. I am happy you accepted it
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello,, i'm just visit,, have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete