NOVEMBER HAUL

by - 11:18:00 am




I purchase the last two bags from Zalora Thailand  and Zalora Thailand


I received this clutch from Zalora today and I cant wait to style it. How thoughtful is the note!





Basic black dress from Zalora Thailand

Hey guys, this is just a quick post, I am just finishing up on packing but I wanted to put up a post first. So in this past month I have been shopping and thrifting like crazy. Since there are a lot of stuff, I thought I'd simply share my favorite items. 

See you on the other side.





You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. love the black heels and all the bags

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pumps. I need a fushia color one myself. I also really like the long sleeve graphic tee as well.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your picks! Esp that denim pant

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I want em all, the bags and shoes are calling my name.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous haul! The pink heels are super cool

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally smitten with those loafers! so cute!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these items so much! Such great finds! Good luck packing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the ourses and the leopard flats cute
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first hand bag.... omg i would literally wash utensils for a month to just get it (nails can wait)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need those jeans, it'd go great with the heels you got. And the clutch is beautiful, great haul!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome stuff dear! I love your new bags, and also your colourful clothes!
    Have a nice day :)

    Lucia Gallego Blog
    Lucia Gallego Blog Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg! these things are amazing!!! Love the panther shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like a lot the clutch, want to see outfit with it! Great items doll!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice pair of shoes

    thelifeofaldorable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete