THE LAST SUNDAY









Wow, after over 6 years in Thailand I am finally heading back home for good. I am super excited to be back even-though I don't know what to expect. All will be well though, I am trusting God for his will in this transition.

Today was my last Sunday and since I'm packing I went as simple as possible. This blazer has been featured on the blog quite a few times but today I went for a smart casual look with my white shirt and added my red shoes for a pop of colour. I finished this look with my bag from Zalora Thailand, I am really impressed with the bags on the site, I'm thinking of buying a few more before I leave.

Hope you guys has a great week, my friends threw me a surprise farewell party last night and they got me good. I was not expecting it at all, we had home cooked food, swimming and my very own cake, how awesome are they. I am really going to miss them.

Shirt: Vintage // Blazer: Forever 21 // Shoes: Zara // Earrings: Here // Pants: H&M // Bag: Here

I rarely put alternative links to items I wear but I was wondering if you guys find it helpful?

14 comments:

  1. Your coming back to nigeria? Which part? Your outfit gives you a fresh and simple look, I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look gorg ..love the look on u.....ill also be heading bck to naija 1st week of december

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful, goodbyes are really hard.. I wish you all the best love

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pops of colour from blazer and heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blazer a lot!!

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful smile U have !
    I wish you the best for your new life !
    xx
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love the color of the blazer.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I can only imagine the excitement and nervousness you're feeling trying to move back to Nigeria! I'm so happy for you. You get to go back to your family. I hope your stay in Thailand was worthwhile, and your homeland patiently awaits your arrival!

    xx
    Thy Bliss Calls

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh! must be really exciting to be finally going back home. i can imagine how that feels like as I stayed in the Philippines for 3 years to study too - coming home to Macau was exciting but also intimidating cos I dunno how my friends will treat me like, or if they'll still be my friends and whatnot. I mean, good luck girl and all the best to your homecoming! can't wait to see more of you here when you're back home! =)

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh by the way, almost forgot, love the pops of colours!! you look chic as always! =)

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww glad you heading home, i hope you have a good stay here with us
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pop of colors and that blazer is simply gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Stella

    www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck in heading home! All the best! How was Thailand? Will love to visit there someday. Any recommendations :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete