THE MIDI-SKIRT

by - 6:02:00 am








Nigeria is hot! Especially during this hamattan season, and people think Bangkok is hot well, they have no idea. Anyways I wore this outfit for an outing this week, Since I have been going out quite often, I have not had the time to be bored yet.

I also went to the NYSC office since I am planning on enrolling for it next year. I'll just have to find something to do for the time being since its a long wait. At the moment I am having mixed feelings about the whole thing and I'm still unsure but lets see how things pan out.

So today's outfit features my orange midi-skirt which was previously styled here and here. This time I decided to go for a bit of colour-blocking by pairing orange and yellow together. These complimentary colour pairing reminds me of fire and the sun. I Opted for my leopard print clutch for a pop of print and went for my nude sandals to tie the look together.

Skirt: Street Market // Top: Thrift Store // Sandals: Zara // Necklace: H&M // Purse: F&F

I found Tuke's post on NYSC very interesting and enlightening. Any stories or experiences to share from NYSC for all my corpers out there? 

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. This color blocking is everything! I love it, you look gorgeous as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent done my service year yet so i dont have any tips for you. But im sure youll have alot of fun if you are serving in Lagos.
    Loving the color block, ive never tried yellow and orange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Thanks Sarah. I'll advise you to start driving lessons so you can be independent (I.e. If there is a car available for you to drive) and so you don't have to spend money on public transport or spend time asking people for rides.
    More Nysc related posts coming :)

    tukesquest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the colors
    u look lovely
    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww welcome back to naija...ull be fine dont worry :) love the look xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look! Loving this skirt! Its so cute! http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great dear, love the outfit combo.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your outfits! It would be cool if you did a blog on like the compare/contrast on living in Bangkok and living in Nigeria! That would be sooo interesting! But again love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking good... always keeping it classy :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again you win at colors. Haha <3 Love this!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorg!

    Kraheenah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous girl, You are glowing for real!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the colors on you. You speaking about Nigeria make me miss my country so much. I look forward to visiting soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely! I would like to just get dressed but in Poland is gray and cold :( What is NYSC? This is where you work?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,

    Amazing look ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colours! And the print .. very nice :-)

    www.akinfaminu.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello dear!
    I love your style, you look so stunning! x
    This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :)

    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika
    http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. NYSC is epic...haven't gone for mine yet but my sisters have and the stories are thrilling. Nice colour combos here. Please check out my blog when you can. Thanks
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're sincerely a stylish lady, dear one! ♡
    This outfit is one of my favourites, you look so pretty!
    Cheraine from C H A N E X T

    ReplyDelete