BLACK AND YELLOW

by - 12:36:00 pm







Merry Christmas guys!
Hope you all had a great time with family stuffing yourself senseless or maybe Christmas shopping with all the sales. On Christmas we ate the usual Nigerian rice and chicken and gave thanks for the birth of Christ but it didn't feel like Christmas though, I think staying in Thailand for that long has messed with my Christmas spirit. Oh well, it was nice being with my family again.

On boxing day we went for a stroll around Malabo ( I am currently in Equatorial Guinea). Malabo is actually a beautiful place. I was overdressed much to the annoyance of my siblings, especially my  nine year old brother who said " I have never seen a girl like you before Sarah" lol. 
We got some nice shots around and these photos were taken at the Sofitel Hotel. It pained me to see so many beautiful locations though, since one of my blogging challenges is finding good locations. I kept wishing I had brought different outfits to shoot but it was fun nevertheless.

Skirt: Bangkok Street Market (Here) // Top:Thrift Store (Similar) // Pumps: MBK Bangkok (Here) // Clutch: Zalora Thailand // Belt: Stradivarius (Here)

If you haven't already, follow me on instagram (here) for more shots from yesterday
How was your Christmas?

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit, I really like the combo of black and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that skirt
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/12/ray-silk-twill-scarf-with-suguru.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you on the good location part...
    Beautiful as always
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Christmas was positively lovely. You look beautiful here. I love your bun and the detail of this midi skirt. Black and yellow is such a winning color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant outfit. Lol to your lil bro's comment.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this look! Your pink heels really POP!!

    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Très jolie tenue, j'adore ta jupe:)
    www.chicmode8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace and skirt, especially <3 Beautiful extra pop of color with the shoes!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete