HOW WOULD YOU WEAR | CHRISTMAS PARTY OUTFIT

by - 1:15:00 am


Hey guys.

So were back again with another collaboration. The theme this time is Christmas party outfits. Now let me be perfectly honest with you guys and say that I have never been to a Christmas party. Ok so maybe that's not entirely true if church Christmas parties count but all those times I never dressed up. So this challenge was a chance for me to go to a Christmas party in my head lol.

Initially, I wasn't sure of the entire look but I knew I wanted to wear read. So I took inspiration from Jadore's Christmas party look and brought back one of my favourite skirts which I'm sure you guys remember very well, I have styled this skirt here, here and here.

As Diane mentioned and as I agree, I love that a lot of us rocked red as if it was planned. The links will be updated later. Be sure to check the other bloggers!

Skirt: Bangkok Street Market (Similar) (Alternative) // Blouse: H&M (Similar) // Shoes: MBK Bangkok (Similar) // Belt: Cotton On

What would you rock to a Christmas party?
Merry Christmas in advance!


You May Also Like

21 comments

  1. You look stunning, this is something I would so wear! Your skirt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt,you look good dear
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color and length of the skirt is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you do look gorgeous in the outfit.love the skirt

    www.fraternalsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow very sophisticated and elegant, you sure do know how to to dress! xx

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, so beautfiul, so classy, love it :)

    http://ladyayla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love that shirt, but the skirt is also killing me softly
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. u look awesome luv and that skirt is the perfect length
    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit! You look so classy; absolutely love the red, and this is definitely so perfect for a Christmas party! :)

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lovely outfit Sara.

    www.akinfaminu.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Classy, this really something, especially now that am digging middle-length skirts

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely amazing as always with such a style. Amazing look, i really love this combo! Great job! Gorgeous!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love this outfit! What a gorgeous lady!

    http://awomanwithdignity.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice look! This would def be a great holiday look...it is a funny coincidence that you all have red in your outfits lol Enjoy the holiday ahead!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your skirt
    Thanks for visiting my blog...appreciate
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loves it!! Merry Christmas :)

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a perfect skirt <3 I love how you styled it!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm OBSESSED with this skirt, it's beyond gorgeous and looks perfect with the lace top!!

    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. All are looking awesome. thanks for sharing with us.
    african lace

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my god! This Christmas party outfit looks truly adorable. It’s looking pretty on you. I had a red and black outfit for last year’s Christmas celebration party. It was at one of local venues in Chicago and my dress was matching with venue interiors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superb collection of stylish dresses, thanks for share this blog, keep update more collection.
    Shop for the latest collection of Designer Salwar Suits Online with best fabric and price.

    ReplyDelete