MY TOP NIGERIAN FASHION BLOGGERS

by - 12:00:00 am














One thing about Nigerians is that we like to brag or should I say claim fellow Nigerians who are doing well. Regardless of if the person is quarter or half Nigerian, we still like to emphasize the fact that we're from the same country. I guess it's the National pride.

Today's post features some of my favourite Nigerian fashion bloggers. This post does not cover even half of us I'm sure but these are some of the bloggers that inspire me. You might recognize some of the faces while some of these ladies might be new to you.

What are some of your favourite Nigerian fashion bloggers?

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. They all are so beautiful and with so different styles!
    Great post doll!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hayyy! Thank you so much Sarah!
    These are some of my faces too!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for inspiration, Mary of Mzcocoh is so stylish <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of your favourite bloggers, so sweet of you. I definitely love many of your picks and love to have discovered new faces.
    Have a wonderful holiday season.
    Xo,
    Ranti
    http://ranti-in-review.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you love :) you are one my fav too i deff learnt alot from you...especially ur writing its perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is such diversity in the style of these bloggers. Thank you Sarah, I'm again honoured ❤️
    Your style is full of so many inspirations and your smile is everything

    Coco L'Amour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great outfits!) http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sarah, moments you realize how awesome being Nigerian can really be

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww thanks darling for including me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing ladies! i follow most of them, will definitely check out the others. Lovely round up!
    www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always make it my business to announce when a famous or successful person is Nigerian lol. So may of my favorite bloggers here

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ive9ja lol exactly what I said

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome collection of those outfit. very nice.
    african lace fabric

    ReplyDelete