NERD MODE

by - 5:09:00 am









I was always a bit of nerd growing up. School has simply just been a strong suit of mine. I was that girl who reminded the teacher of homework and answered questions all the time. What can I say, I couldn't help it, I just loved getting good grades hence my reason for spending a lot of my time studying.

When I donned on this outfit I just felt my nerd mode activate hence the title of this post. There is just something about a white shirt layered underneath either a dress or top that just looks so preppy and put together. The addition of the glasses just makes me feel so smart and feel like I should have my nose up in book which is what I have been doing mostly, reading novels. These pants offer comfort while still being dressy. I opted for my leopard print flats for a mix of print and then finally a pop of red with my go-to bag.

Pants, Flats: Vintage // White Blouse, Crop Sweater, Bag, Glasses: Bangkok Street Market

 I seem to be wearing a lot of blue lately. Anyways what were you like growing up?

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. This is so nerdy chic! Love the glasses with the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving, looking like a nerd, I was the tomboy. :-)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the joggers, long with the look. Very chic. I was quite the smart one, and served as the Head Girl in my Primary school :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! love your sweater! I like this one too: http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=457904541&pid=uid7441-25962271-17 Hope you like it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. especially the sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gal....I'm diggin that top ooo! Oya send me! Lol! Beautiful outfit.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater and shirt combo. You're rocking 2 of my favourite colours :)

    http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this look is adorable. I adore it. Great job dear! :-)
    Katharine-fashionisbeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the nerdy look.
    You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting good grades is good! It also affects your future when furthering your education :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this look!
    xoxo
    Oby Grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Recently, I've been a regular visitor to your blog; I LOVE your style!!!
    I absolutely love the look, those pants are just too gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute and I love this nerdy look. The stripe sweater goes perfect with the leopard shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello chic! Fabulous as always, love. Loving all your fall ensembles. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute and love the ensembles.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love this look Sarah! Love how you mixed the look with the leopard shoes and red bag too! Too cute!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the look, the colors are nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't think this outfit could be any better. Perfect!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair, those glasses, these trousers, YES love it!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love everything......
    Xo
    http://becauseitsvida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol i love the last pic, cool outfit
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete