THE SCARF

by - 8:30:00 pm








In my opinion, a blazer and jeans pairing is the simplest to throw together. The jeans offers laid-back comfort while the blazer dress up the outfit and pulls everything together hence these items compliment each other. On those days where one wants to look chic but still casual this is the ideal outfit. Now, the addition of a scarf puts a bit of your style into the look and this particular scarf adds the perfect pop of colour and print to this outfit.

I just want to share a quick verse that really caught me while reading my bible.
"But if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them, You may even find yourself fighting against God" (Acts 5: 39)
This got me thinking, how often do we persist with our plans even though its not from God or how often do we get discouraged when we don't get what we prayed for. This verse is a simple assurance that if anything is from God, you will not be able to stop it but if it isn't from him and you keep persisting you end up struggling with God. My prayer these days is simply "let his will be done". I believe there is no greater way then the will of God.

Thanks to my sister, Blessing for these pictures. 

Blazer (Similar), Scarf (Alternative): Bangkok Street Market // Jeans: Warehouse (Similar) // Pumps: Zara (Alternative) // Purse: Sister's Closet (Similar)

How do you put a spin on your blazer and jeans pairings?

Link up at Mixmatchfashion

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. I love the outfit, the pop of red is really a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look, i love your pant
    here is my new Christmas post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-feeling-with-double-breasted.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the scarf twist, so neatly laid...

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scarf....
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. me gusta mucho el look es genial.Un besazo
    www.thedesire.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estas preciosa, el peinado es precioso y queda de lujo con el look.
    Besos mil preciosa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. guapisima!! el pañuelo es precioso y tu pelo me encanta!! me quedo entre tus seguidoras de gfc...un beso
    http://cristystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so love this look on you
    you look chic

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pop of color with the scarf <3 Great casual look!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scarf and you look beautiful.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit! That's so true about persisting to do things our way in life. I have done that in the past and grew very tired and weak. I'm finally at a place where I seek God in every move that I make. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your look!
    Keep inspiring :D

    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete