LOOKBOOK: VINTAGE BLAZER II WAYS

by - 6:21:00 pm











Its been a while since I did a look-book. I simply haven't been inspired but as I was thinking of how to style this blazer I thought of two ways. I picked this blazer up from a thrift store, what I love about it is the button design and the retro look of it.

For the first look I simply paired the blazer with a white flared skirt and added my pink pumps for a pop of colour. This look is very corporate and would be ideal for work.

This second look is actually my favourite. I decided to wear a turtle neck top underneath the blazer. I then opted for my lace-up booties and added my red bag for an edgier look. I'd probably rock this on a night-out or date night depending.

Blazer,Skirt: Thrift Store // Pumps: MBK Bangkok //  Pants: H&M //  Turtle Neck Top: Choies // Lace-Up Booties: Zalora Thailand // Bag: Street Market 

What is your favourite look?

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. cool blazer!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, fabulous ^_^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the buttons and geometry of that jacket. Very cool!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that blazer on you! The cut and the fit flatter you frame perfectly. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl your style give me soooo much life!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the styling with the skirt
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how we have a peek of the striped top! You look great in both looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving both outfits! I can't pick a winner, but that white skirt looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving both looks

    www.fraternalsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blazer is so stylish! These looks are perfect!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The second look is also my favourite, but you rock them both! Really like the lace-up booties and red bag with the blazer! ♡
    Cheraine from C H A N E X T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely...love the second look

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both looks are great, if i had to choose one, then the first look. Mainly because i am a skirt person lol
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the blazer and skirt look! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you still vintage shop a lot. It inspires me a lot.

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete