WHO ROCKED IT BETTER: ZARA DOUBLE BUCKLE SKIRT

by - 6:23:00 pm


*I do not claim ownership of these pictures.
I always love seeing people with different styles rocking the same or similar pieces so I thought I'd add this new segment to my blog.
This Zara double buckle skirt is very popular among a lot of my favorite bloggers. Get the skirt on sale Here


I love the addition of the coat in Claire of The Fashion Bomb Daily's look.

Maryam of  The Price Tag Chronicles added some colour with a mustard top which goes nicely with the camel skirt.

Stella of J'adore Fashion went for a dressy look with the addition of a sleeveless coat and a pop of leopard print.



Fisayo of Mirror Me showed us two ways of styling this skirt, though I'm loving the first look.

Now the question remains, who rocked it better?

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I don't even know. I guess its because I really don't like the skirt but probably fisayo's white shirt loo

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fisayo definitely I love stella but Fisayo both black and white tops

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pop of col our does it for me....
    They all look great though :-)
    XOXO
    Happy Holiday

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab skirt, love it with the OTK boots
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maryams mustard look and then Fisayo in the white shirt. Very edgy

    ReplyDelete
  6. stella and fisayo

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete