A TOUCH OF BLUE

by - 12:52:00 pm








Hey guys, long time no blog post. If you follow me on Instagram you would have already seen a preview of this outfit. This post was actually supposed to go up on Monday but unfortunately the internet connection has been so poor. I finally gave up and went to my dad's office which is where I am writing this post from. As you can probably tell from my hair, I wore this outfit a while back to run some errands for my mom. For a dressier look I would definitely go for my blue pumps.What do you think heels or flats? 

Kimono: Mr Price // Pants: H&M // Heels: New Look // Bag: Zalora Thailand // Flats: Bangkok Street Market 

Links will be updated as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for the awesome feedback in my last post.


You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. Gorgeous! I will go with the heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno why i didnt grab a kimono while i was still shopping last month. now im off clothes shopping for a while lol. u look really good
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the whole look. The kimono is a good choice for this look
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look
    heels!

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dear
    i'm following you, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I choose heels! But you look awesome with both pair of shoes! :)
    Colour blue fits you perfectly dear!
    Have a nice day!

    Lucia Gallego Blog
    Lucia Gallego Blog Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Those colors and your hair look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would go with the heels....I love the kimono though....the colour and everything about it....I love it

    http://becauseitsvida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that kimono is gorgeous, you look good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it with the heels, but the those flats are too cute too! Lovely post!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it with the heels
    New post up on my blog
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I definitely prefer the blue pumps. I just love your blog, you inspire me so much! Keep up the great work girl.

    www.dominiquejazell.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Defo heels- Lovely pop and play of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look very beautiful in this outfit. Great ensemble! :) Love both for different occasions innit.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love the pops of blue here and I'd definitely go with the heels, they look gorgeous on you!!!

    XO Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice
    Followed u on bloglovin
    Check out my blog
    Www.pretty-faze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete