SPORTS LUXE

sporty chic, sports luxe, crop top, turtle neck, burgundy, joggers, chunky heels, Zaraa

leopard print, clutch

sporty chic, sports luxe, crop top, turtle neck, burgundy, joggers, chunky heels, Zaraa


sporty chic, sports luxe, crop top, turtle neck, burgundy, joggers, chunky heels, Zaraa

sporty chic, sports luxe, crop top, turtle neck, burgundy, joggers, chunky heels, Zaraa
Photography by Ruth Audu

And just like that, the month of January is over. Can't say I'm disappointed though, this year is off to a slow start for me due to the postponement of the NYSC (Nigeiran Youth Service) to the month of  May. Hence, I've been doing a lot sitting around and anticipating it. On the bright side my first resolution is going great (read more here)

Now for the outfit, I've never considered myself to be much of a jock or athlete. Although I played basketball in high school but that was due to peer pressure (long story). Anyways when the sports luxe trend started out last year I didn't really embrace it but then I got these pants at the thrfit store and thought why not? There nothing better than being comfy while still looking chic. I paired them with my favourite burgundy top and added my back chunky heels to create a sporty chic look. I have also styled these pants in a more casual and nerdier look here.

Top: Stradivarius (Here) || Joggers: Thrift Store (Similar) || Heels: Zara (Similar on Sale) || Purse: Sister's Closet

Today, I hit 100,000 views on my site, thank you guys!
How is your year going so far? Anymore interesting than mine?

11 comments:

  1. i love sport luxe look ...i think its chic

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on hitting 100k, I'm eagerly awaiting that milestone, should happen next month :)
    You should try and come to Lagos while waiting for NYSC to start.

    http://tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats love!!!! Love the look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look + that's a lot of views congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the veiws and that last picture... GET IT!!!! LOL
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress. com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cool, love the outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the burgandry top...stands out!!

    http://wairimumurigi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovee the last pictures...great look

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i just came across your blog n I totally love it


    Www.retroreligion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete