THE PENCIL SKIRT

by - 2:24:00 pm


Lace blouse, burgundy, belt, brown, statement belt, leopard print purse

Lace blouse, burgundy, belt, brown, statement belt, leopard print purse, back pencil skirt, closet essential, black pointed pumps


Lace blouse, burgundy, belt, brown, statement belt, leopard print purse, back pencil skirt, closet essential

Lace blouse, burgundy, belt, brown, statement belt, leopard print purse, back pencil skirt, closet essential, black pointed pumps
Photography by Ruth Audu

I was once asked this question,"if you had to give up all your clothes and keep only one item, what would it be?" While this doesn't seem like  a very realistic question, I simply answered my black pencil skirt. This black pencil skirt is quite versatile and I have rocked it several times on the blog already. I mean you can't go wrong with a pencil skirt (love how it brings out my curves), a nice blouse and a statement belt.

Skirt: F&F (Here) // Blouse: H&M (Alternative)(Here) // Purse: F&F (Here) // Belt: Stradivarius (Similar)// Heels: MBK Bangkok (Here)

What item would you keep ?

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love the top and the clutch
    And yeah the skirt does bring out your curves
    Hmmm...would probably take my white skater skirt if I were to choose

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look. esp the blouse. and of course the pencil skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top dear ..u look gorg

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit. I will keep my fitted white top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blouse - very nice! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combination and you look very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Belt was definitely the perfect glue to make this look whole! Lovely look.
    I have never thought about that question though, but now that I think about it- maybe my tailored black pants would be my absolute essential next to my denim shirt!
    x Tanaka
    Swankxtar Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look Sarah. The obi belt put the finishing touches on the ensemble dear. Fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would keep a black pencil skirt too for countless reasons...I love this look to bits..
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful, love the fit

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My stretch skinny Jeans for sure

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just loving your beautiful dress. this dress color is awesome.
    african french lace | nigerian lace fabric

    ReplyDelete