THE RED MIDI-SKIRT


stripes, basics, leopard print, scarf, head-tie, red midi skirt

stripes, basics, leopard print, scarf, head-tie, red midi skirt, black pumps

stripes, basics, leopard print, scarf, head-tie, red midi skirt

stripes, basics, leopard print, scarf, head-tie, red midi skirt, black pumps

stripes, basics, leopard print, scarf, head-tie, red midi skirt, black pumps
Photography by David Audu

Ever say of hear this phrase " So many clothes yet, I have nothing to wear"? Often times people are faced with this dilemma because they are still discovering their style or lack closet essentials. Until you understand the basis of building a wardrobe filled with basics or essentials this will continue to be you everyday. Simpy start by building a wardrobe with basics like a white T-shirt, striped top, denim shirt as well as other things (stay tuned for a post on this).

This skirt has been styled here and here on the blog already but this time around I went with a striped top and added a scarf for a mix of print. I actually wore this to church last Sunday and my nine year old brother took these pictures for me while we stopped to get some pizza for lunch, I'd say he did a great job, you?


Skirt: Vintage (Here)  // Bag: Zalora Thailand // Top: Vintage (Similar)// Scarf: Bangkok Street Market (Similar) // Shoes: MBK Bangkok (Here)

What are some of your wardrobe basics or essentials?
Linkup Here

17 comments:

  1. classy :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skirt dear!
    New post now on blog, kindly check it out
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/01/headwrap-tutorial-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. so french.. love it, you know so true we think we have so much but nothing to wear, actually made plans to not buy too much stuffs this year and I am getting to appreciate my wardrobe more
    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is so chic! Beautiful skirt, perfect in combination with these heels and striped top!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the vintage look

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The look is chic but your vibe (with that scarf!) is glamorous! And your brother took great photos. I don't have anyone to bother to take photos for me and when I do, they only wanna take 1,2,3 snaps and be done lol.

    extraordinarytoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this skirt is so lovely, i like it. my new post http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/denim-on-denim-with-firmoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty and classy..red is one of my fav colors
    aprilbasi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ur brother did a great job. I love the look btw very simple,yet beautiful

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the whole scarf idea and you look great in red..Lovely combination.
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit! I absolutely love and you look great!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your red skirt!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful classic look. I adore that skirt!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Classy and beautiful!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woooooow! I love your blog. I hope you will like mine

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete