WORKOUT CHALLENGES TO TRY IN 2015

by - 11:07:00 pm

The most commonly made resolution every year is to get in shape. Now, as easy as that sounds, working out can be a challenge since it requires consistency. As someone who has been working out for over  two years now, I have to say that it takes a lot of commitment but it's so worth it. Although, there have been periods where I would slack off and sit on my ass, I always seem to get back to it. 

What has helped me get back to working out is committing to a workout challenge and following a specified schedule. Today I thought I'd share some workouts challenges for you to try out this year. Stay tuned for more fitness posts.

1. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
She may be mean and tough but she gets results which is why I love working out with her. There are 3 levels in this challenge, you do each level for 10 days. I took a break every week so let's say I exercised 6 times a week with a break on the 7th day. This is the perfect workout for shedding extra pounds and toning up a little.


                                          

Get it here (Level 1Level 2,  Level 3)


2. Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Days
If you're trying to get ripped then this is the challenge for you. In this challenge there are 4 levels which range from 30-35 minutes each. I did each level 6 days a week with a break on the 7th day (it's important to let your body rest). After this workout my arms and legs were toned, I loved it. I advise doing the 30 day shred before this challenge if you would like to lose some extra pounds before toning up.


Get it here (Level 1Level 2Level 3Level 4)

4. Keaira Lashae 
Workouts can get quite boring and uninteresting but never with Keaira Lashae. She brings her energetic and fun personality to each workout. Most of her workouts involve dances with Latin, Caribbean and hip-hop influences, I love working out with her!




5. Focus T25 by Shaun T
I started this challenge towards the end of 2014 based on the recommendation of a friend. It's been almost three weeks now and I am already seeing results. Each workouts is only 25 minutes so no excuse of "I don't have time". It comes in three Stages (Alpha, Beta, Gamma). I might do a review when I'm done.  


The calender for the first stage( I am currently on this one)
 I got mine from a friend but you can get it here

That's it guys, some workouts to kick-start your resolution to shape up. Have you tried some of these challenges before? How was it? If you have more workout challenges, let me know, I'd love to try them out.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. T25 seems really interesting, I'm going to have to look into it!
    Thanks for posting!

    http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she on Ig please i need her handle
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do Jillian's too! I love her video though. Try 'Xhit' it actually works for me :)

    ReplyDelete