EARTH TONES

by - 8:36:00 am

beige pencil skirt, Zara nude ankle strap sandals, khaki, leopard print clutch, army green shirtbeige pencil skirt, Zara nude ankle strap sandals,khaki, leopard print clutch, army green shirt


beige pencil skirt, Zara nude ankle strap sandals,khaki, leopard print clutch, army green shirt

beige pencil skirt, Zara nude ankle strap sandals, khaki,leopard print clutch, army green shirt

beige pencil skirt, Zara nude ankle strap sandals, Khaki, leopard print clutch, army green shirt
Photography by David Audu

Happy Sunday!
Today I simply paired my beige skirt with my khaki and then added my brown belt to cinch in my waist. I opted for my leopard print purse for a pop of print and finished the look with my nude sandals.
Till next time.

Skirt: H&M (Similar)  || Shirt: Vintage (Here)  || Sandals: Zara (Here)  || Belt: Stradivarius (Alternative) (Similar)|| Purse:F&F (Here)

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. beautiful look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the clutch and your belt...and u look good
    Happy sunday to u

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love how the colors go together and how the outfit is so flattering. I love the shirt. You look great!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable combo of khaki, beige and leopard print. You look beautiful in this outfit!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow already hit 100,xxx views! great job. Nicely styled outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit. The color palette is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you styled this outfit. You look classic and stunning. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly styled! I like this entire look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your shoes, great look.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way the belt ties the look together

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy I found your blog, love this look!

    ReplyDelete