PINSTRIPE SKIRT + VINTAGE BLAZER

work attire, pink court shoes, black tote bag, pinstripe, vintage blazer, navy bluework attire, pink court shoes, black tote bag, pinstripe, vintage blazer, navy blue


work attire, black tote bag, pinstripe, vintage blazer, navy blue



work attire, pink court shoes, black tote bag, pinstripe, vintage blazer, navy blue
Photography by Ruth Audu

If I learnt anything from my first job, it's that I don't work well in environments where I'm unhappy. I have always heard people say that "when you find something you love the money does not matter", I honestly never believed them until I got my first 9-5 job while I was in Bangkok. 

 My ideal working environment is somewhere I can't wait to go to everyday (no saying TGIF or disliking Mondays). I'd be dressed in pressed suits and designer shoes while meeting clients in business meetings and oh let's not forget the lovely cocktail dresses for the dinner parties.  I aim high when I set a goal and speak things into existence because our words have power.

Today's outfit is to inspire those of you with office jobs. This is something I would wear to my ideal job, am I ready to work or what?

Skirt (Here), Blazer (Here): Vintage || Heels: MBK Bangkok (Here) || Bag: Zalora Thailand (Similar)

What's your ideal work attire or environment?
Check out my feature on the Fashion Bomb Daily yesterday (here)

Link up at Lisaalamode.com
Here

12 comments:

  1. Love this look, its so corporate chic.

    Resiliently-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get you on not being able to work well when the environment is not conducive. Thankfully, I work in a place where it is not allowed to inconvenience anyone, especially emotionally. The boss uses the word 'conscientization' a lot.
    Love the power suit you have on and I wish you well and God's guidance in the success of your dreams.
    Lovely shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. - Happiness is the key in a working environment. You look very office boss lady good. :-). missymayification.blogspot. co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice skirt suit. I love the pop of color with the pink heels.

    Was that you on FBD this morning? If yes, I loved your feature and I really liked your high waisted pants look and the pink paisley ankle pants/with jacket look. I think I left the last comment on there with the ID name *B*
    Way to go! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice..Love the pink shoes
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Beautiful!)

    Love Alena
    http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the blazer its classy and yes you are work ready in class and style tho.
    Www.damiesdiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this chic outfit! The pop of pink is the perfect finishing touch!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arghh I just LOVEEEE this!!! The power shoulders are amazing! x

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk/youtube x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great suit, but PERFECT heels!! Thanks so much for linking up, too!

    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pop of color with the heels <3 Great retro style!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete