VALENTINE'S DAY x ZALORA THAILAND

Valentines day

At the risk of sounding cliche, my ideal valentines date would be with that special someone at an expensive gourmet restaurant, topped of with a long walk and a great conversation (ugh, I've been single for far too long).

Anyways, Zalora Thailand is doing a Valentine's day contest and I thought it would be fun to participate. I stand a chance of getting store credit if I win. I have also collaborated with them in the past (here). My initial plan was to go for an outfit in a colour other than red but then I came across this dress and I just had to give in. I can totally picture myself rocking this dress on a date, church and even work due to the versatility.

I went with gold accessories since they go very nicely with red and added the cropped jacket for a cover up in case it gets cold.
What's you ideal valentine date?

Linkup here


10 comments:

  1. I loveee the dress. Red is always sexy
    have a similar jacket in black btw... and goodluck in the contest

    stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sarah! Man these are all so great but I love those shoes and that jacket!! Thanks for being at Fashion ITEM Friday and for welcoming me back. ♥, Renae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me i know been single for a while to hahaha
    Beautiful pieces there :-)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red dress and how you paired it with the black and gold.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am single too

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is perfect for vals
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful dress!

    join my giveaway

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/2015/02/total-black-giveaway-on-instagram.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valentine’s Day is near which is going to celebrate on February 14, 2015 for which all the people in love are excited and planning to celebrate the beautiful moment with their partner. Happy valentines Day 2015

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete