HOW WOULD YOU WEAR | MONOCHROME

by - 1:00:00 am

black blazer, stripes top, stripes, blue court heels, black blazer, black bag, wardrobe basic essentials



black blazer, stripes top, stripes, blue court heels, black blazer, black bag, wardrobe basic essentials


black blazer, stripes top, stripes, blue court heels, black blazer, black bag, wardrobe basic essentials



black blazer, stripes top, stripes, blue court heels, black blazer, black bag, wardrobe basic essentials

black blazer, stripes top, stripes, blue court heels, black blazer, black bag, wardrobe basic essentials

black blazer, stripes top, stripes, blue court heels, black blazer, black bag, wardrobe basic essentials
Photography by Ruth Audu

Today, I'm happy to once again be collaborating with my fellow bloggers in the how would you wear challenge. Keeping to the theme of this month I decided to pair my striped top with my white jeans and then finished the look with my black blazer (basic, basic, basics). I got bored so I added the blue pumps for a pop of colour. I feel that this outfit looks better with flats so I decided to show you guys both ways. For a casual look I'd definitely opt for the flats.

Blazer: Vintage || Striped Top: Bangkok Street Market || Pants: H&M || Bag: Zalora Thailand || Heels: New Look || Flats: Street Market
Click on the bold-faced words for links to items 

 What do you prefer, heels or flats?

Be sure to check out the other ladies.

Marie-Line | Le Monde de Princie
Yen | Diva in Me
Natalie | Life of a Cameo
Raliat | The Fashion Fanatic
Diane | DeeVine Anonyme
Olivia | Olivia Noel
Esther | Style Krush
Sarah | Princess Audu
Janet | Posh n Petite

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. I love this outfit - so simple and so chic <3

    I have a new outfit up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look! Especially the pop of colour with the shoes! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the look with the flats..
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking cute, Sarah. Monochrome is timeless.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the pop of color from the shoes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all, I see that the blue pumps was a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great looks overall, but I prefer the pop of colour with the heels! Love your smile too :)

    xo Cara @ www.xocara.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the colour of the shoes but am more of a flat person, i only wear heels occasionally.

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh look...we showing off the blazer and stripe look today. Love the pop of color with the pump.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the black blazer with the white jeans! And those blue heels are so gorgeous. Such a great look!

    xoxo Alison
    http://www.stylingmylife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep. this is the perfect monochrome look! Especially with these sandals, just awesome!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty and mature look there

    http://www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your monochrome look- such a timeless chic look!

    -Roxanne Carmen
    Http://www.myfashionontherox.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab outfit, can go wrong with monochrome stripes. I prefer with the heels though

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just loving that look since I also did some photos for my Blog with a blazer and Boyfriend jeans. Blazers are just way too cool and you killed that look with the stripped top and white pants are in everyday. I don't know how you manage to keep the consistency of your blog! I can't get enough time lol..It might be as hard I guess.

    Lovely week dear and thumbs high...

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Wenluditoh lol it's not easy. It takes a lot of planning but it's always worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you dear..anyways enjoy your day

      Delete