LOOKBOOK: HIGH-WAIST TROUSERS 3 WAYS

by - 10:07:00 am

Ladies and gentlemen (possibly) it's time for another look-book! Look-books are something I look forward to and enjoy but since I cut down on my shopping, coming up with ideas has not been easy. However I got inspired, so Today I will be showing you three ways of styling these awesome pants which were thrifted by the way. To see how these pants were previously styled check out here and here.

Photography by Ruth Audu

LOOK 1: Casual Affair

This look is perfect for a casual outing like shopping with the girls or a lunch date. A simple change to heels would make this outfit perfect for church or a more fancy affair. I simply paired my white T-shirt with a scarf and added my leopard print flats (thrifted) for an additional pop of print.

Lookbook, high sock bun. how to tie a scarf, high-waist pants

Lookbook, leopard print flats. how to tie a scarf, high-waist pants, pink

Lookbook, leopard print flats. how to tie a scarf, high-waist pants, pink

Pants: Thrift Store || Shirt: Bangkok Street Market || Bag: Sister's Closet || Flats: Thrift Store || Scarf: Cotton On


LOOK 2: Retro Corporate Chic

This look is obviously from another era, I'm not sure which one though. Believe it or not but this entire outfit with the exception of the shoes and bag is thrifted. The combination of the structured vintage blazer and trousers create a men's inspired retro/ vintage look. Ideally this outfit would be worn to work.

Vintage structured blazer, high-waist trousers, white pumps, work inspiration, workwear, pink trousers, blazer

Vintage structured blazer, high-waist trousers, white pumps, work inspiration, workwear, pink trousers, blazer

Vintage structured blazer, high-waist trousers, white pumps, work inspiration, workwear, pink trousers, blazer

Pants: Thrift Store || Pumps: Bershka || Blazer: Thrift Store || Bag: Zalora Thailand || Shirt: Thrift Store

LOOK 3: Date Night

I have featured this top on the blog several times but I usually wear it backwards. This time around I decided to wear it normally lol. To accessorize I added a simple necklace which I barely wear and  went for this lovely printed purse. As the name implies, this look would be perfect for a date night.

high-waist trousers, black pumps, pink, vintage, date night

high-waist trousers, black pumps, pink, vintage, date night

high-waist trousers, black pumps, pink, vintage, date night

 Pants: Thrift Store || Pumps: MBK Thailand || Top: Never Bangkok || Purse: Bangkok || Necklace: Forever 21

So there you have it, a casual, corporate and chic look. What is your favoruite one?

Link up at Becauseshannasaidso

You May Also Like

44 comments

  1. Love them!!! Hv to recreate!! Lol its funny how anytime i see pic by Ruth Audu I wonder if she looks like you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #1. Amy says she likes #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color of your pants! so vibrant!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Larisa, lol she looks like me, she's my baby sis
    @Tshring, thanks, tell Amy too
    @Ramida thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice trousers, your 3 styles with these trousers look beautiful :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pants are gorgeous.The date night look's my favourite though I would definitely wear the pants in all these styles.
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. high waisted pants are my all time favorite, they just make any outfit look so much more put together don't you think??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looks! I like them all <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very great outfits.I love all of them especially the last two with high heels
    Enjoy your day

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all those look! Those trousers look wonderful on you! I'm especially in love with the last look's top though, it looks great!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so pretty!! Loving it from head to toe, darling!! Those pants are amazing, in fact, I want a pair myself! :)
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. look 1 n 3 are soo me....love them all

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look !!! I love your style ! You're beautiful !! <3<3<3

    myinsomniaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am just loving these pink trousers. Very nice look.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    http://www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for the lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great collection of looks! I adore the pink pants and am obsessing over your date night look! Gorgeous :)

    [ xox Jade ] [ Lace Lux Lookbook ]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these pink pants!! Especially in the first look -- love that scarf.

    xoxo Alison
    http://www.stylingmylife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the beautiful pink colour of your high-waist trousers! They look lovely styled all three ways.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The 2nd and 3rd are my favorite. Men i never get lucky anytime i go thrifting its so disappointing.

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Simply Uneeke lol girl, thrifting takes a lot of time and luck so take heart.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all the look but the last one is my all time favorite. Love it!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. those pants are rocking! Love the combo with blazer! )


    Olga
    MyBlondeGal blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great look book Sarah! I love look one the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Look number 3 is winning 🙌🙌
    www.thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the 3rd look. the black top is pretty
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think I love the 2nd look....you look nice mami...


    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the color and it looks great on you!

    Agnes x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I adore this kind of pants and these are gorgeous! You made fabulous outfits with them, the third one is my favorite but all are perfect!:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  29. amazing post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. You always do such an amazing job with bright colors!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely trouser colour and beautiful styling.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I thrifted pants just like yours and haven't really worn them yet, but I'd definitely wear the 3rd look! You styled all of them so well though xx

    istylelooks blog

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love these style variations on those gorgeous statement pants!
    Red Reticule | Three Faces of a Woman

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow these pants are beyond beautiful. All look are perfect, but my fave is last one! You are gorgeous with a perfect style! Great job!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great styling!! You look great and I love the fit of your pant.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this! Those pants are perfect! The first look is stunning.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  37. third look <3

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love all this look! The retro chic reminds me of something Whitley Gilbert from A Different World might wear!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the first n third look
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. @Oby Grace Thanks girl, that means a lot since I love her style.

    ReplyDelete