PLAID IN SMALL DOSES

Plaid shirt, Tartan, denim vest, vintage, Zara, Culottes, Chunky heels, trend

Plaid shirt, Tartan, denim vest, vintage, Zara, Culottes, Chunky heels, trend

Plaid shirt, Tartan, denim vest, vintage, Zara, Culottes, Chunky heels, trend


Plaid shirt, Tartan, denim vest, vintage, Zara, Culottes, Chunky heels, trend

Plaid shirt, Tartan, denim vest, vintage, Zara, Culottes, Chunky heels, trend
Photography by Blessing Audu

If you refer to my post on trends that should be left in 2014, you would have read about my dislike for an excess of plaid. While, I have seen a few people pull off plaid on plaid outfits, I prefer mine in small does, hence the title of this post.

Today, I simply paired this plaid shirt with these culottes previously styled here. I am honestly at a loss, I can't think of more ways to rock these culottes. I guess I just need more inspiration. Anyways my sister said I looked like a camper, it must be the vest but oh well. This is one of those laid-back outfit's that would work for running errands while still looking like you care.

Culottes: Thrift Store || Heels: Zara || Plaid Shirt: Sister's Closet || Denim Vest: Vintage || Purse: Sister's Closet 

I just want to leave you with a word that really spoke to me recently.
"People of faith don't focus on what is happening, they focus on what is written (The word of God)"

Link up at Mixmatchfashion

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore those culottes on you, such a great color!

    Lexi @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes and that plaid top too.
    So chic.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shoes. super cute.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit!!! Love the shoes, want ones like these!

    XX

    http://bellerivoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the denim vest, I really need one in my closet coz it adds glam in an outfit. You rocked this oufit so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great kind of Vintage and love plaid so much, it dnt think we must go with the trend style is unique
    you look lovely
    Xo
    http://fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything put together is perfect lovely post
    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so great :) I love everything about this outfit :) Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning look! It's chic, classy, & versatile in such a way that you could be going to work or brunch with friends. Love the shorts.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with the shorts <3 Beautiful look!

    – Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the combo of the plaid shirt and the vest! You look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love your plaid shirt
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving how you have done your hair :) and loving the bag

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Reader
    My Name is, Natasha Johnson
    my ex-boyfriend dumped me 4 months ago after I caught
    him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him.
    I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact
    with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I
    visited the internet for help and I saw a testimony on how a
    spell caster (Dr Okpebho) help them to get their ex back so I
    contact the spell caster (Dr Okpebho) and i explain all my
    problems to him….. he cast a spell for me and assure me of
    2days that my ex will lover will return to me and to my greatest
    surprise the second day my boyfriend came knocking on my
    door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is
    back again and not only that, we are about to get married.
    Once again thank you for helping me to get my love back
    and your love spell is truly indeed perfect, you are truly talented
    and gifted i will continue to publish your name on the net
    , Dr Okpebho because of the good work you are doing. If you need his help
    contact him now through his email:
    Drokpebhospelltemple@gmail.com He is also specialize on all kind of
    spell and herbs such as:
    1 LOVE SPELL
    2 WIN EX BACK
    3 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
    4 PROMOTION SPELL
    5 PROTECTION SPELL
    6 BUSINESS SPELL
    7 GOOD JOB SPELL
    8 LOTTERY SPELL
    9 CURE HERPES
    10 CURE HIV/AIDS
    11 CANCER OF ANY TYPE
    12 HEPATITIS B AND C
    YOU CAN CONTACT HIM NOW AND GET YOUR PROBLEM
    SOLVED email: Drokpebhospelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete