THE BELTED SCARF

by - 10:00:00 am

The Belted scarf, turtle neck top, high-waist pants, black pumps, court shoes, 2015 trend

The Belted scarf, turtle neck top, high-waist pants, black pumps, court shoes, 2015 trend
The Belted scarf, turtle neck top, high-waist pants, black pumps, court shoes, 2015 trend

The Belted scarf, turtle neck top, high-waist pants, black pumps, court shoes, 2015 trend

The Belted scarf, turtle neck top, high-waist pants, black pumps, court shoes, 2015 trend

The Belted scarf, turtle neck top, high-waist pants, black pumps, court shoes, 2015 trend
Photography by Ruth Audu

I'm not one to follow trends however I just had to try the belted scarf look. I almost died of heat in this outfit but it was so worth it (thank God for air-conditioning). To give the scarf a bulkier look, I simply wore another scarf underneath. I was initially going to go for red heels to finish the look but I opted for black heels to keep the scarf the center of the outfit. I've previously styled these pants styled here and here and they seem to fit differently each times. Anyways I went back to working out with Jillian Micheals which should  me back into shape in no time.

Pants: Thrift Store || Shoes: MBK Bangkok || Top: Mom's Closet || Belt: MBK Bangkok || Scarf: Bangkok 
 Street Market 
Click on the bold-face words for the links to item

What's your take on the belted scarf trend

You May Also Like

30 comments

  1. I'm loving it and even planning an outfit post like this soon!
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a great use for scarf... lovely outfit xx

    http://thatzedgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried belting my scarf before but you look so effortless!<3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes dear, lovely concept. i will try it
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing in red!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love this look, you wearing that scarf

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love the texture, cut and fit of the Pants..its just fantastic . And paired with the turtle neck and belted scarf, it creates one very chic, sophisticated and stylish look. You and your edgy yet minimal style. ..LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have the best outfits! Belted scarf is genius!
    Alexis @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit

    new post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of this trend. The first time I tried this was a few years ago and everyone looked at me weird haha. You are definitely rockin' it though. You look so chic and elegant. I love how you paired the bright scarf with the darker clothes.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Olakunmi, looking forward to seeing how you rock this trend.
    @Annie, Bash,Melody, Diana, Wanjiru thank you
    @Alexis @Miharu thank you
    @Chinedu you always leave the best comments. Thanks so much
    @Monica I felt the stares too especially since it was so hot but I love it, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh so loving the belted scarf look on you, it's so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All I see is the pants!! Or more like ' all I really want to see but can't quite see'. Lol
    I love the pants!!!

    The scarf is pretty innovative

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh great styling.
    I love the color too.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a huge fan of the belted scarf,looking awesome as usual
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So nice!!! xx

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty scarf you got there, I have never done what you've done with the scarf, I think I should try it out. I love your outfit, very classy :-)

    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love this scarf of yours.your look just moved from simple to sophisticated, have a lovely day
    http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute! I always forget about this way for styling a scarf -- such a fun idea!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great look! The scarf really completes the outfit.

    Susancenliang

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Lady in Red. I love the way you styled this scarf, you accessorised it well.
    iamlam.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like this outfit!!!!! You look beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I love the belted scarf look. Looks really elegant and you can def pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love, love, love how you wore that scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  25. IN LOVE!!! I must try this one day! You look amazing!

    xoxo
    B
    http://www.lovestyletransform.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this Sarah and i'll definitely be trying this soon.
    Also love that u reply comments now.. really good

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. @En_kay I realize how important it is now, apologies for slacking.
    @Chidinma looking forward to you look.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have a similar scarf :D LOVE IT!!

    Ana T. www.thedress-sense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete