5 WAYS TO ROCK THE SPRING 2015 FRINGE TREND

The fringe trend is upon us! While I'm not sure if I'll be rocking this trend, I am definitely admiring it. Lets look at some ways to rock this spring fashion trend.

1. Accessories
Fringe accessories are perfect for making an outfit fun. I love fringe in purses and shoes. It would also look great in necklace, I'm yet to see that though.
lovecortnie, clutch, purse, fuchsia, fringe trend
LoveCortnie
Fringe trend, heels, ankle strap sandals
TheDaileigh
2. Tops
How fun does this top look! Walk in wonderland paired her's with bell bottom jeans which is also spring trend. You could always go for a edgy and simple look edgy like Lover4fashion did.

fringe top, bell buttons, flared trousers, trend
Walkinwonderland
fringe trend, all black, leather

3. Skirts
Leather, fringe and khaki, talk about the perfect combination! I'm also thinking of how fun it would be to twirl in a number like this. 

Khaki, leather, fringe skirt, fringe trend
Noordinaryshe
4. Jackets
The addition of fringe to a jacket makes it look bohemian. I love how Joy from Nairobi made her outfit chic by going for a monochrome look. Fun fact, this outfit was featured on the Wendy Williams show, how cool! 

fringe trend, jacket, monochrome
Ourstylekenya
                                                                   5. Dresses
Of course we can't forget fringe in dresses.

fringe trend, dresses
Hapatime
There you have it, five ways of rocking the fringe trend, how will you be rocking it?

12 comments:

  1. The gown is the one that got my eyes the most. This is on trend I will want to rock
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fringe on bags and tops the most!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We might not have spring but I love the fringe trend.

    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this trend! I recently styled a look with a fringe necklace so you'll be seeing that soon :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday, love! Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! Loving fringe! Sending you much love!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Buiti yes to the dress
    @Cassandra I love them on bags as well
    @Damie lol yeah we don't.
    @MsJPetite, I'm looking forward to it
    @WhatwouldVwear thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post i love those blue heels

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would die for all off those clothes! Especially the shoes and the Lover4fashion's top! They are so pretty! I've never used fringe before but this is soo inspirational! Thanks <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the accessories with fringe details..looking forward to actually rocking it though.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bash, glad you like it. I love the shoes as well
    @Desola, I love accessories with fringe too. Looking forward to seeing how you rock this trend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fringes thanks for sharing this beautiful photos!
    http://fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete