ZARA 2015 SHOE WISHLIST

by - 12:17:00 am

Zara Shoe Wishlist


You guys might not know this but I love shoes and when it comes to Zara I never say no. A while back I even made a habit of at least buying a pair of heels every month. Sadly I have not done that in months but I definitely plan on making up for lost time or in this case lost heels. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to Zara hence I won't be able to get their amazing shoes during sales, sigh (Zara please come to Abuja). Of course, I will keep checking their site. These are some of my favourite shoes from Zara.

What's your favourite pair?

Zara Shoe Wishlist by sarah-audu featuring leather shoes

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Girl I can't even choose they are all amazing.
    Already drooling
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,5,6,8 are definitely now moving from your list to mine. Zara is everything sometimes.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shoes too and Gosh the blue ones and maroon ones,I would totally love to own
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH A GREAT WISHLIST HONEY!
    Kissessssss
    Nunù.
    Check it out my last post:
    http://www.honeyandcotton.org/per-un-outfit-casual-e-alla-moda-scelgo-bhell-fashion-jeans/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahhahhaha... you have big eyes ooo I like all
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luff them all, but dont want to be greedy, so im choosing 3,5,8

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Zara and I also have plenty of their shoes. I find them comfortable and just beautiful.

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it
    if you wanna follow each other, let me know x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Monday, darling! Loving ALL the shoes!!!
    Sending you much love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really wanted the Golden pumps but i did not get my size that time and the next time i was there i fell for the red-heeled sandals lol..Its always a dilemma with Decisions !!
    love them all

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these shoes are gorgeous but third and sixth are my favorites!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am dying for numbet 4 right now. Beautiful picks.
    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. 4,5,8 and 9.... I think I have my birthday wish list now!! Zara has amazing designs!
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Buiti lol
    @Wenluditoh At least one of us can get some of these heels.
    @Toluwalade you can say that again

    ReplyDelete