INSPIRATION: 5 WAYS TO ROCK A SCARF

by - 3:41:00 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while, I know. It wasn't my intention to disappear but I'm having technical difficulties hence I can't post my outfits but I have been taking pictures. I hope to be back soon but in the mean-time here is an inspiration post on a few ways to rock a scarf. By the way if you follow me on my Instagram page @princessaudu then you know I'm back in Abuja, Nigeria. I couldn't go for my NYSC but I'll explain more later.
Click on the links below to view the full outfit.
 
1. In place of a Necklace





2.Parisian Inspired 



3.The belted scarf



4. As a turban 






5. Accessorize as a bow


What are your favourite ways to rock a scarf?

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. All stylish looks with the scarves, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the parisian inspired looks especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all! Especially the headwraps

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So great to have you back! I love the turban you did! I could never rock it the way you did, but I love using scarves as necklaces. Hope you're having fun in Abuja <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am love the all black on d head scarf, that is so pretty
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all. The belted scarf is fav.
    Leeznijis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all, my favourite is the turban though.xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the looks, especially the ones where you wear it as a turban!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the outfits. Number three is my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete